Friday, October 19, 2007

Whispers in the wind

I walk around this material world, and wonder what is real and what is illusion.

Or what is illusion even.

The ancients asked "are you dreaming when you are sleeping, or when you are awake?"

It is pretty clear that it is both... and I don't even know when I am awake most of the time.

This dream is good, even if it isn't "perfect" but then again, what is perfection?

Talked briefly with Jim last night about objectivity. I know what the word means, but does it exist? With our ego, our past, our history, our "knowledge" and beliefs... how can we be objective about anything? Every decision we make is somehow influenced by our past.

Or is that the next level?

True objectivity, I can see, is difficult if not impossible... but I think it is worth trying to find.

Now that I think about it, there's probably a few levels between here and there.

But objectivity is possible.

I will find it and report back :)

Love you all... every last one of you :))

1 comment:

don said...

Why thats just CWasy talk.