Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hola de Montezuma!

En caso de que las playas estén calientes, las mujeres hermosas, y la cerveza está fría. Lección uno para hoy: llevar dinero en efectivo para Montezuma!

Ok... just to expand on the above - lesson one for today... bring CASH to Montezuma!! There is no bank here, no bank machine, and no way to access money. A good portion of today was spent driving around in a pseudo-taxi from town to town, through the bush it would seem. Anyways... suffice it to say, bring cash to Montezuma (I am certain it says that in the guide book, but seeing as I don't have one... I wouldn't know ;)

teehee

So... I didn't spend a day in the sun and I was burned... and I have been burned in more than one way now (for instance, the $40 cab ride to get cash today was a pretty good burn ;) Sonofa.

Ok... enough about burning.

Montezuma is beautiful, relatively quiet, and I believe it to be pretty safe... everything seems to be pretty relaxed here. Relaxed is what I dig :)

Awesome.

I hope that this message finds you all well and warm back home... it is frigging hot here!

(ok, enough taunting I suppose)

Hope everyone is well, check back for another dispatch soon!!

Hugs...

Clinton

No comments: