Sunday, March 16, 2008

The time is now...

I have had to sit and think about things for a bit, but I think I have the plan for the season down... and I think that I have a plan... that I should share with the masses.

(welcome masses)

:))

I only have two official races planned for the year, and the rest is going to be made up as I go, but I have made a decision to do an ultra this year... not sure which one, but I will keep you posted.

I think that the Death Race is calling my name, as much as I hate to admit it... but it is doable, as I have time to get my lazy winter arse ready to do this thing.

Ah yes... I agreed to teach an intermediate-advanced running course starting April 5th at a downtown club. I am really keen to get that started - once a week, but will be providing everyone a training plan going forward... really want to get the people running, and running fast :)

Awesome.

What else?

Business is going gangbusters, and everything is coming together perfectly... I am very excited about the upcoming season, as we are going to have a lot of fun this summer!

A LOT!!

Woohoo... folks, the party is very nearly started :)

Yes.

Let's get on with training.

...

I will see about an update tomorrow with the plan!!

over/out

hugs all

me

1 comment:

Amber Dawn said...

still waiting for that much anticipated "plan"