Sunday, May 04, 2008

100 miles an hour

With my hair on fire.

Yes, that's how it has been. Most days I don't know what day it is... so I made the executive decision to change my watch so that it displays the day of the week instead of the month (I could care less what month it is, but I do care what day of the week it is, as this dictates when I have to be where).

So there we have it.

It is Sunday now, and in two minutes it will be Monday.

And the work isn't remotely finished.

With Brooke and Jenn's help, I have turned my house into a home in about a month. I'm still not done though, and the CCRA will be sending out the search party soon if I don't get my poop together.

Bah, taxes.

:))

Tonight I talked to a buddy who is going through the life change windmill. He is positive. Life is headed in the right direction.

Always is.

I know it :))

Awesome.

So... I figured it was time to stop in and update my blog, as I have been more than delinquent with keeping my peeps up to speed on life in general.

I have decided that 2008 will be about things Ultra.

Forget about normal, this is the year to get hardcore. I have signed up for two 24 hour events this fall, and for now I will keep the balance of the details under my hat... maybe to see who is still reading.

Who is out there??

:))

Now, registering was the easy part... getting my ass out the door to get this done... well, that will be easy too. Soon.

Very soon.

Ok, enough of that... I have one million things to do, and it is Monday already!!

Hugs and love to all my friends out there, wherever you may be.

Hope life is awesome!!

Wheeeeeeeee....

No comments: