Thursday, May 03, 2007

Time flies...

I probably have another post that was entitled something similar, but I couldn't come up with anything more original at this hour :)

I could go on and on about what things have gone on since I last posted, but it's long, and involved, and I will save it for a day that I have more time.

For now... let's talk a bit about training.

I have been on and off the wagon more times than I can count, and now is the time to be gettin' back on. I am roughly six weeks out from my first "in season" race - this one in BC... so no time to mess around at all ;)

I am trying a few new things, today I ran just over four miles in my more or less bare feet... this is something that I have been working on all along, but Marc made a suggestion recently that sealed the deal... so I am in. I ran indoors today, however, because the rain/sleet/snow was too much to endure, given my entire lack of clothing for this sort of weather (it was nice out this morning - that's my excuse ;)

Tonight is a solid swim, intervals. The run went well... let's see how the swim goes.

Oh yeah... for those that haven't heard - I have started up my own business in Calgary - you can find out a bit more at survivorbootcamp.com - this adds another two hours of work to my day from Monday through Wednesday, but it's worth it... AWESOME stuff!!

More to follow... and soon (tomorrow).

Love you all!!

Clinton

No comments: